Richard Ehrenreich retired as the MidAtlantic Association of Cleaners (MAC) Executive Director effective, July 1st, to semi-retire and focus on cleaner appraisals, brokerage and coaching/consulting clients on a more relaxed basis.
The Drycleaning and Laundry Institute (DLI) will take over MAC’s Association Management. DLI has shared/joint drycleaner membership with strategic regional partners (like MAC) throughout the world. For over a year now DLI has been very successfully acting as association manager for the South East Fabricare Association, and SEFA is thrilled with the results of their efforts. DLI was hired to manage the North East Fabricare Association (NEFA) as of April 1st.
Since Ehrenreich offers a Boutique Brokerage and Consulting Practice, his service is available for a limited number of new clients. “This Quality, rather than Quantity workload allows me to focus on a couple of projects at a time, to maintain my near 100% success rate with my clients, in an industry where the majority of the Business Brokers take on 30 or more projects without doing the necessary pre-marketing due diligence, resulting in a 20% success rate,” said Ehrenreich
His professional credentials include the following responsibilities:
• DLI: Certified Environmental Drycleaner & Trainer
• BES: Senior Business Analysis
• IBBA: Certified Business Intermediary & Fellow of the IBBA
• Drycleaning Industry Developer, Franchiser, Operator & Consultant
• Ehrenreich & Associates + Cleaner Broker Network: CEO and Founder
• Former DLI Staff: Vice President of Membership
• Past President: Metropolitan (Washington DC) Cleaners Assoc.
• Retired Executive Director andFounding Board Member: MidAtlantic Assoc. of Cleaners
• Former President: Cleaners & Launderers Assoc. Executives
For those interested in his services and availability, please contact Richard Ehrenreich. He can be reached by telephone at (301) 924-9246. His long-time business number, (301) 570-3000 will eventually be phased out.